This special opportunity is limited in space and spots are filling quickly!
Who should participate?
This workshop is for YOU! It’s for experienced doulas, alternative health practitioners, midwives, massage therapists, doctors, nurses, students…anyone who works offering clinical, emotional and/or hands-on support to birthing families.
Why a retreat?
The Advanced Skills Retreat will take you around the world with stories, global initiatives and advanced hands hands-on skills development for the next phase of birth support: knowledge of pleasurable birth principles; unexpected outcomes (cesarean, birth defects, birth complications, birth trauma, etc.); awareness of the spiritual perspective of the newborn, family, and sibling group; and much more. Participation in 7 days of group study and inquiry promises to be an incredible catalyst for personal and professional expansion, evolution and growth!
- Moving from Pain to Power, with Pleasure.
- Women’s Bodies, Sexuality and Childbirth.
- Hormonal physiology of childbearing- pleasure passion and power.
- Rebozo and Comfort Measures.
- The impacts of interventions: Hormonal gaps and how to fill them.
- Posterior CPR: Comfort, Positions and Rotation.
- Processing challenging births-support measures for the care provider.
- Transformation in Birth.
- Placenta-The Forgotten Chakra.
- The magic hour after birth: post-birth bliss and other essential adaptations for mothers and babies.
- Nurturing Circle.
Eat Pray Doula has been an insightful and wonderful experience in allowing me to learn and expand my knowledge from great teachers like Ibu Robin Lim and Debra Pascali Bonaro. – Cheryl
- Welcome Reception on opening night after settling in with Ibu Robin, Debra and other Eat Pray Doula Participants.
- First 14 registrants will stay at “Bumi Peace Kitchen”, Ibu Robin’s new retreat center -additional registrants will stay at the lovely Villa Sonia, just a short walk away.
- Delicious healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks.
- Morning Yoga each day.
- Free day for exploration – optional guided day add-on.
- Sublime pampering with massages available for approx. $14 USD/hr.
- Closing celebration dinner.
- Free time to visit sacred temples, the market, shops, and galleries for beautiful arts, crafts, and textiles.
- Learn more about Bali and the bliss you will experience!
- Workshop and special sessions.
- Accommodations at the retreat center Bumi Peace Kitchen, or a location within walking distance.
- Daily morning gentle yoga classes.
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of the workshop.
- Welcoming Reception.
- Closing Celebration Dinner.
What’s Not included
- Flights + Travel
- Cost of Airport Transfer
- Dinners + beverages
- Travel Insurance (This is a requirement to attend our workshop)
- Bali exit tax – approximately $20 USD per person